Nebular - surface coating workstation
The Nebular spray coating system combines all features for a uniform coating of a wide variety of materials. The modern user interface was developed in close collaboration with our customers to guarantee a simple, user friendly HMI for the best performance.
Nebular - The surface coating worksation
Uniform and high efficient thin film coating for
PEM fuel cells
Nanostructured functional material
Film solar coating
The nebular device ships with an intuitive touch-based control application specifically designed to adjust every aspect of your spray task without wasting time.
- Responsive UI: The user interface offers a preview function for the planned spray sequence and displays the task progress as well as the machine state in real time
- Profiles: the built-in profile manager allows for easy and fast switching between user-defined spray sequences
- Process Marks: user defined process positions are a powerful tool to adapt the automatically generated spray sequences to the individual needs of the user
- Move-by-Touch: in addition to traditional input methods, the touch-based user interface allows for precise positioning of the spray head in real time simply by dragging a finger over the display
- Safety features: sophisticated safety functions prevent the accidental execution of many potentially dangerous tasks
Be ready for your next task
Fast speed ramps reducing overspray area and enhance production time.
No wasting time by hidden tubing to minimize dust contamination.
Fast speed ramps reduce waste of costly coating tints.
Modern HMI and flexible enough to set up your application.
|Power supply:||AC 90-250 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (w x h x l):||1200 mm x 750 mm x 880 mm|
|Weight:||145 kg (depending on the individual configuration)|
|Operating noise:||62 dB(A)|
|Environmental operating conditions|
|Temperature:||10°C - 45°C|
|Humidity:||10 - 80% (non-condensing conditions)|
A fast and facile pulse combustion (PC) method that allows for the continuous production of multigram quantities of high-metal-loaded and highly uniform supported metallic nanoparticles (SMNPs) is presented. Namely, various metal on carbon (M/C) composites have been prepared by using only three feedstock components: water, metal–salt, and the supporting material.