More flexibility, easy handling and reliable results for your nanoliter dispensing.
The innovative BioSpot® workstation introduces unmatched advantages and several options for customization. The PipeJet® non-contact dispensing technology provides unique benefits like highest precision, easy handling as well as robust materials and performance.
BioSpot key facts:
- Automated volume calibration
- Designed to your specific needs
- Works in the nanoliter and microliter range
- Small footprint
- Low maintenance costs
- Move and dispense function for drawing lines
- Ideal for decentralized use
The BioSpot® workstation offers a flexible stand-alone solution for multiple liquid handling tasks in the nanoliter range:
BioSpot® Customization Options
Volume range: 2 - 1000 nl
Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixel | 5µm / pixel
Repeatability of measurement: < 0.1 % - 1%
- Online monitoring of dispensing process & droplet counting
- Detection of nanoliter droplets in flight
- Delivers “finger print” signal of the droplet (qualitative information about volume, shape and velocity)
- Monitoring the quality of your printing performance
- Software to archive the acquired pictures
- Up to 30 fps
- Dispense on optically predefined targets
- Optically defined starting point for your dispensing process
Further the opportunity to integrate multiple accessories like valves, syringe pumps for aspirate and dispense and Pressure-Controlled-Reservoirs for highest accuracy make the BioSpot® an outstanding liquid handling system on the market.
For detailed information on the BioSpot® workstation please contact your BioFluidix-Team.