BioFluidix' products have their applications in various fields of science, engineering and industry. Our non-contact dispensing technologies enable the dosage of liquids in the range from several hundred picoliters to a few nanoliters up to several microliters with highest precision.
The liquids can vary from aqueous solutions, adhesives, oils, lubricants and solvents to particle laden formulations like paints, micro beads, cell suspensions, etc. within a viscosity range of 0.5 to 500* mPas at room temperature.
Due to the wide range of liquids that can be precisely printed, dispensed and aliquoted, various applications in the field of laboratory automation, life science research, pharmaceutical research, production of medical devices, material research, analytical systems engineering, industrial production, micro production, microelectronics or even in the cosmetic and food industry can be successfully realized.
- Aliquoting and distributing precious samples (enzymes, proteins, PCR masrer mix etc.)
- Printing of cells, DNA, enzymes and beads for assay miniaturization
- Dispensing of aggressive media like solvents, lubricants and flux for industrial applications
- Aspiration from and pipetting into micro well plates
- Production of diagnostic chips, test strips and sensors
- Meteorology research
- Lubrication of bearings and gearing mechanisms
- Coating of medical products
- UV curable ink
*depending on dispensing liquid