Selection of substrates
With our non-contact dispensing technology it is possible to deposit liquids on almost any substrate.
The wetting is mainly influenced by the contact angle between liquid and substrate material. Special coatings can be realized by BioFluidix to improve the wetting behavior.
Following substrates have been tested:
- Special papers and normal paper
- Thermoplastic materials like PMMA, PS, PP, PC, COP, COC
- Polyester, polyimide, PDMS
- Reinforced epoxy, carbon-fiber reinforced epoxy, glass-fiber
- Teflon™/PTFE, PEEK
- Silicon, aluminum oxide, alumina, brass, gold, stainless steel, other metals
If your specific substrate is not listed above, please contact us for more information.